Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I am an animation Director,

My first tendency toward  animation film showed in “approximately ”, a film as part of my MA

thesis. It was an animation made by using poetry of  Giannes Ritsos  , it was  my first dream

He picks up in his hands things that don’t match

A stone, a broken roof-title ,two burned matches,

The rusty nail from the wall opposite,

The leaf that come in through the window,

He takes them and he builds, in his backyard, approximately a tree

Poetry is in this approximately , can you see it ?

it’s  like my life , I pick up in my hand,  a tree , a leaf , a cloud

a sense I found in a child eyes , a dandelion ,  this is my dream , I make animation with 

these.I actually have quite little communication with people,  I live in my own fantasy world

which is filled with  tales and stories,  I'd like poetry , I don’t write poems but I paint them,


 The poem has a great influence on me , That is  how I see the world ,  I think of it as 


poetry  And  nature always inspires me. The sun, the rain, the sky and the birds,  it calms 


and inspires me. Every day  before  I begin  work, I feed the birds,  I hold my hands up to


 the sun and the sky gives me life, I live my life in the  poetry of nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment